Thursday, July 25, 2013

DivasWigs Curly Glueless Full Lace Wig Human Indian Remy



Okay, so I was sent this unit to review from DivasWigs.com for my honest opinions!
This wig I received was their Curly/Silky, glueless, full lace wig, in 20", color 1b, light brown lace, cap size small.
This unit has deep water waves which didn't look too curly like the in stock photo. It also had some unprocessed hairs that I had to cut off. I took a photo of the hair after I brushed out a portion using a paddle brush hoping to achieve a more natural curl/wave pattern however, the hair loss it definition and just looked straight and frizzy. I had to re-condition it so the curls could bounce back. Water alone didn't do it.

**Review Will Be Available Soon**

4 comments:

  1. Good post. I learned much useful ways to care wigs.


    Synthetic Lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Human hair wigs style is better, I like your hair style,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Cheap Full Lace Wigs are beautiful and natural when you wear it. Thanks for your sharing such great info for us. I'd like to read more from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real Human Hair Wigs are really beautiful!! Haha and thanks for your sharing!!

    ReplyDelete