Thursday, June 9, 2011

Outre Duvessa 100% Remi Human Hair

I won this hair from the Outre iDuvessa Photo Contest (Vote for me!)
I received this hair in color #1 and in 12 inches. This is silky straight textured hair. I used this hair to make a quick weave wig, using the semi weave method as usual. I made the wig early May and still wearing it today. This hair lasts a good amount of time with regular washes and great hair care. If you are someone who expects to install this hair in, you may get a month of wear if greatly taken care of.

PROS: Soft, tangle free, lasts a good amount of time, has a healthy shine.

CONS: Can become matted at the ends if not well taken care of, doesn't hold a curl for very long, has a weave smell after being washed, sheds very easily after wefts has been cut.

Rating: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment