Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outre Jewelry Half Wig




This wig was purchased from Hairsisters.com. I received it in a color #4. 100% synthetic fibers. Length is about 16" with a loose wave/curl. I started wearing this wig in late October. With non continuous wear and great care, this wig lasted for about a month and a half. If you are somebody who wears the same wig everyday, this wig may last you 2-4 weeks with moderate wig care.

PROS: Nice style, nice length, easy to blend, adjustable straps, very soft, true to color, minimal shedding.

CONS: Longer combs, tangling, matted at nape, color a bit shiny, cap may fit slightly loose.

Rating: 8

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.
    Choker necklace Brisbane

    ReplyDelete