Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Freetress Invisible Part Lace Front Wig Audrey

This unit was purchased from DivaTress.comI got the unit in the color #1b. It is 100% futura fibers, so it can be curled and/or flat ironed up to 300 degrees.
This is a tight curl/wave style with an invisible part of 3" on the right side of your temple. It also has 1" of parting space on the other side.
I wore this unit off an on and it is still in excellent condition. For those who wear their units everyday, this unit may last about 2 weeks with great wig care.

PROS: Very cute style, nice texture, beautiful curls, 3" of parting space, nice fit, decent hairline, no synthetic shine, true to color, ability to get bigger and better.

CONS: Hard itchy lace in the front, airy parting space (goes away with wear), gets frizzy, tangles, designated parting area (cant part anywear), coned at the top.

Rating: 7.5

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I subscribed to your channel on Youtube and I always check here for your review BEFORE I buy a unit! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks gorgeous, i love big curly hair. Now i want this wig! I can't wait to see the follow up update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi how are you?

    I live in Brazil and I loved this wig.
    It only lasts two weeks?
    You could tell me what is the average price around?
    Cheers, congratulations on video.

    ReplyDelete