Ingredients and Benefits
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has Anti bacterial properties which helps with the cleaning of pores, removal of excess oils and bacteria, helping treat age spots and discolored skin patches.
2 tsp Green Tea (Hot Tea that's been cooled to room temp.)
Green Tea contains a potent of antioxidants which helps fight free radicals. Free radicals are the toxins from radiation which causes premature aging of the skin.
1 tsp Honey
Honey contains antioxidant properties. It is also anti-bacterial. Honey helps with clearing the skin, tightening pores, reducing premature aging and reducing oil.
5-7 tsp Granulated Sugar (Raw Sugar and Sea Salt can also be used)
Sugar is a natural exfoliant which brightens up the complexion, creating smooth skin, eliminating blemishes and restoring the balance of skins oils.
1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
(Benefits listed above)
2/3 cup Green Tea (Hot Tea that's been cooled to room temp.)
(Benefits listed above)
See Video on how I prepare the exfoliant/mask and toner
1. Cleanse skin with your normal facial wash. I use African Black Soap. Leave skin semi-damp.
2. Apply the exfoliant to your hands and in circular motions, gently massage the exfoliant into your skin for about 3 minutes avoiding eye area and concentrating on areas that need special attention. Leave the exfoliant on your skin for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and towel/paper towel dry.
3. With a cotton pad, apply a small amount of toner then swipe it onto your skin concentrating on areas that need special attention. Avoid eye area. Allow 2 minutes to dry.
4. Apply your usual moisturizer.
5. (Optional) Spot Treat with plain white toothpaste. (This works very good)
You will notice softer skin instantly and clearer/brighter skin within 2 weeks. Exfoliate twice a week. Toner may be used every night. Store in fridge. Expires in 14 days.
Other helpful additions:
Lemon: Helps with brightening complexion
Olive Oil: Helps with dry skin and will not clog pores
Tea Tree Oil: Helps preserve so product last longer
Disclaimer: I am in no way a practitioner nor a health specialist. This is a specific skin care treatment which has worked excellent on my acne prone skin. I am in no way stating that this will work for everyone. Ask your doctor/dermatologist about your skin before trying.
Exfoliant found at ehow.com
Toner found at ehow.com